Comfortplast Cages are computer designed and manufactured with long lasting high quality material. Mesh structure is manufactured with full Polypropylene (PP)
plastic material and no need for fixing materials to assembly.
After incubation chick care is very important. Chick Brooders provide an excellent starting environment for chicks with superior technical features and hygiene standards. Brooders are used for initial 4 to 6 week of chick's life.
This product is primarily designed and developed for quail, partridge and pheasant chicks.
It is suitable for use in the first 3 weeks for chicken, goose, duck, turkey chicks, it is not recommended for the following weeks.
Product is ideal for the hobbyist starting their own chick raising or for those who have existing brooders and want to increase their population of chicks. This product is the most professional commercial brooder on the market.
The brooder is manure resistant and is produced from high-strength plastic. All parts are easily assembled, disassembled, sturdy and durable. Strong plastic material ensures product stability and the rounded internal and external corners prevent injuries.
BROODER TECHNICAL FEATURES
For Each Tier
Numbers given are for first 7 to 10 days - amount will decrease around 10-15 chicks for each of the following weeks,
- Chicken - Duck chicks: 30-35 (5 Tier 120-140)
- Turkey - Goose chick : 15-18 (5 Tier 60-72)
|Highlighted capacities indicate the max number of weeks heat is required from brooder!
- Closed form provides high heat and energy savings
- Maximum daylight for chicks with semi-transparent layer design
- High heat resistance structure
- Easy to clean and high hygiene standards
- Natural air entry and exit holes along the cage
- Integrated non-woven floor structure
- Chick mats for the first two weeks
- Ease of movement with lockable wheels
- Shipped unassembled
- Assembly instructions provided and are easy to understand
- Automatic Heating Module for each tier
- Independent modular design
- Anodized aluminum stainless steel module, non-rusting
- Guards prevent chicks from touching the heater
- 220V AC operating voltage
- 125W stainless steel tube heater
- Automatic temperature control with adjustable thermostat 30 - 104 ºF (0-40 ºC)
- Requires one E 27 bulb (bulb not included in the package)
- Heater LED indicator for on and off status
- Each level has a separate fuse protection
- Plastic feeders along each floor
- Easy cleaning with integrated feeder structure
- Plastic grid prevents chicks from escaping
- Grills prevent disintegration with feed manger
- Includes 3 starter chick feeders per tier
- 20 liter water tank capacity
- Automatic nipple watering system
- Adjustable height linkage according to chick height
- Does not require adhesive to assembly watering clamp
- Black silicone hose prevents algae
- Includes 2 baby chick watering cups per tier
- Product Block Dimensions: L(96cm) x W(59cm) x H(196cm)
- Product Inner Dimensions for one layer: L(90cm) x W(43cm) x H(25cm)