Comfortplast Quail Cages are computer designed and manufactured with long lasting high quality material. Mesh structure is manufactured with full Polypropylene (PP)
plastic material and no need for fixing materials to assembly.
This breeding pen is recommended for hatcheries, nurseries, breeders, hobbyist, poultry scientists, small farmers and industrial / commercial users.
This stackable, power-washable cage makes quail breeding, easy and hygienic, by perfecting the feeding and watering processes, removing waste efficiently and increasing fertility with comfortable, rust-proof, elliptical Comfortplast™ materials, in order to promote the highest standard of hygiene.
All of the housing are manure resistant and is produced from high-strength plastic. All parts can be conveniently assembled and disassembled.
Reduce feed loss with shock-proof feed grill covers, prevent disease with a filtered, seamless watering system and stop egg cracking with perfectly tilted egg roll-out trays.
They are easy to use, sturdy and durable. Strong plastic material used on the housing ensures comfortable conditions and the rounded internal and external corners prevent injuries.
- Quail housing capacity 140-180 quails depending on age and Quail breeding species,
- This housing is not suitable for Chinese Quails,
- World’s first patented design,
- Manure resistant plastic,
- Long product life,
- Rust proof system,
- High capacity plastic feeder,
- Plastic manure tray,
- Water tank: 20 liter,
- Suitable for use to pass onto a multi - story design,
- With the elliptical and flexible base design, the fertility rate is very high and the egg breakage rate is very low,
- Automatic nipple with water dropper system to prevent quails from getting wet,
Dimensions & Weight
- Enhanced door lock system,
- Locked wheel system,
- Adhesive-free irrigation installation,
- Filtered water tank, special black silicone hose to prevent algae,
- Product comes unassembled,
- Directions included for easy assembly,
- Product Block Dimensions : L(96cm) x W(62cm) x H(196cm)
- Product Inner Dimensions for one layer: L(90cm) x W(44cm) x H(25cm front and 19cm back of the cage)
- Box Size: L(97cm) x W(60cm) x H(35cm)
- Weight: 42kg